About Ancala Homes For Sale
Discover the many benefits membership at Ancala Country Club has to offer. Membership offers a pride of association as one of north Scottsdale’s most prestigious private clubs. Members at Ancala Country Club enjoy the private 18-hole Dye-design championship golf course and Clubhouse amenities which feature a well appointed golf shop, restaurants, lighted tennis courts, heated swimming pool, and fitness facility. Ancala Homes For Sale offer a full complement of social events and fitness programs provide for an active calendar for members of every age.
RECENT HOMES AND LOTS AVAILABLE AT ANCALA – Ancala Homes For Sale
Email the O’Malley Group today to find the most recent homes and lots available at Ancala!
More About Ancala Homes For Sale
Full Golf (refundable, transferable):
• Unlimited golf access and clubhouse usage
• 50% refund upon sale of membership
Initiation Deposit: $35,000
Monthly Dues : $1,075
Social (non-refundable, non-transferable):
• Unlimited social & fitness access to Clubhouse and events
Initiation Fee: $1,500 – $500 for a limited time!
Monthly Dues: $145
• As a Member of Ancala Country Club, you have the privilege of inviting family members (immediate and extended) into membership. Once approved for membership, no initiation fee is required and Membership may begin simply by your family member completing the Membership Application, preparing to have fun and beginning to pay the Club’s monthly dues. Legacy Memberships are accepted on a space available basis.
• Initiation fees for all golf memberships are half off the published rate. Offering is limited and time sensitive.
• Membership is by invitation. To receive your invitation, membership application and schedule of dues and fees contact the Membership Director at 480.391.1000 x225
SERVICES & FEES:
• Golf Shop: Ancala Country Club features an 18-hole Peter Dye Designed championship course to challenge players of all skill levels with five sets of tees. Ancala is an active golf community with tournaments, leagues, clinics, and instruction for all ages and abilities.
• Dining: Members and their guests have access to Bogey’s Restaurant, the Ancala Room and Birdie’s Snack Shop for their dining needs.
• Tennis: Ancala offers the Members a UST A-approved tennis program providing tournaments, group and private lessons, and cardio tennis for all ability levels.
• Fitness & Swimming: Ancala Country Club Members enjoy the benefits of a fitness featuring cardio, free weights and pilates reformers, fitness classes, and much more!
For more information on Ancala Homes For Sale contact Charlie O’Malley at 480.375.5929